- Dmitry Pozharsky
- Academy of Management of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, Department of International and Public Law, Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation
- Alexander Arapov
- Academy of Management of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia
- STATE CORPORATIONS IN THE MECHANISM OF PUBLIC POWER OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
- Pozharsky D.V., Arapov A.U. State corporations in the mechanism of public power of the Russian Federation. Vestnik of Kostroma State University, 2022, vol. 28, № 4, pp. 130–134 (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.34216/1998-0817-2022-28-4-130-134
- Publish date:
The article is devoted to the problems of the mechanism of the state, the trends of its institutionalization, development and functioning in the Russian Federation at the present stage. More specifically, the article considers domestic state corporations from the point of view of their participation in the implementation of state functions, as well as in terms of their place and role in the system of institutions of public power. As a central idea, the authors put forward and try to substantiate the thesis about the "inclusion" of state corporations in the mechanism of the Russian state at the current stage and their fulfillment of socially significant functions provided by public power.
In the process of considering this problem and justifying the main idea, the authors During the study, the authors relied on scientific works in the field of the functioning of the state and its mechanism. As an argument of the main conclusions and ideas, the authors were based on a formal-logical analysis of the legal norms governing the status of domestic state corporations. The authors conclude that state corporations have legal and political properties that make them one of the elements of the state mechanism.
State, public power, state functions, state mechanism, state corporation, state body, legal regulation
- Literature list:
Denisov A.I. Sovetskoe gosudarstvo: vozniknovenie, razvitie, sushchnost' i funktsii [The Soviet state: emergence, development, essence and functions]. Moscow, 1967, 426 p. (In Russ.)
Ellinek G. Obshchee uchenie o gosudarstve [The General doctrine of the state]. St. Petersburg, 2004, 750 p. (In Russ.)
Isaev I.A., Kornev A.V., Lipen S.V. Effekt virtual'nogo: kontsepty vlasti i prava [Virtual effect: concepts of power and law]. Moscow, 2022, 104 p. (In Russ.)
Kanunnikova N.G. K voprosu o gosudarstvennoi korporatsii kak forme nekommercheskoi organizatsii [On the question of a state corporation as a form of a non-profit organization]. Bezopasnost' biznesa [Business security], 2021, No. 2, pp. 3-5. (In Russ.)
Kopeychikov V.V. Mekhanizm sovetskogo gosudarstva [Mechanism of the Soviet state]. Moscow, 1968, 213 p. (In Russ.)
Korsun K.I. Gosudarstvennaia vlast' i mestnoe samoupravlenie: konsti-tutsionno-pravovoe regulirovanie soderzhaniia i vzaimodeistviia: avtoref. dis. … kand. iurid. nauk.. [State power and local self-government: constitutional-legal regulation of content and interaction: PhD thesis, summary]. Chelyabinsk, 2022, 21 p. (In Russ.)
Pozharsky D.V. Mekhanizm Rossiiskogo gosudarstva na sovremennom etape (voprosy teorii) [The mechanism of the Russian state at the present stage (questions of theory)]. Obshchaia teoriia prava: istoriia i sovremennoe sosto-ianie [General Theory of law: History and current state]. Moscow, 2018, p. 274-285.
Popov O.I. Publichnaia korporatsiia v mekhanizme gosudarstva: avtoref. dis. … kand. iurid. nauk [Public corporation in the mechanism of the state: PhD thesis, summary]. Kazan, 2015, 25 p. (In Russ.)
Sorokina V.V. Upravlencheskii uchet v gosudarstvennykh korporatsiiakh: avtoref. dis. … kand. ekon. nauk [Management accounting in state corporations: PhD thesis, summary]. Moscow, 2012, 25 p. (In Russ.)
Stupakov V.I., Petrova G.V., Tolpekin K.A. Razvitie konstitutsionnykh polozhenii sovremennymi institutami administrativnogo prava dlia proti-vodeistviia sanktsiiam [Development of constitutional provisions by modern institutions of administrative law to counter sanctions]. Gosudarstvennaia vlast' i mestnoe samoupravlenie [State power and local self-government], 2022, No. 8, pp. 8-12. (In Russ.)
Chirkin V.E. Rossiiskaia Konstitutsiia i publichnaia vlast' naroda [The Russian Constitution and the public power of the people]. Gosudarstvo i pravo [State and Law], 2008, No. 12, p. 24-34. (In Russ.)
- Dmitry Pozharsky, Doctor of Law, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of State and Legal Disciplines, Academy of Management of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, Moscow, Russian Federation; Professor, Department of International and Public Law, Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, Moscow, Russian Federation, firstname.lastname@example.org, https://orcid.org/0000-0002-9971-3697
- Alexander Arapov, Major General of Police, Head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia for the Kostroma region, Academy of Management of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, Moscow, Russian Federation, Romanov70@yandex.ru