- Artem Yu. Mokhov
- Volgograd Institute of Management
- Semyon P. Malyshkin
- Volgograd Institute of Management
- Institution of public land servitude in the context of the theory of reflective action of law
- Mokhov A.Yu., Malyshkin S.P. Institution of public land servitude in the context of the theory of reflective action of law. Vestnik of Kostroma State University, 2020, vol. 26, № 3, pp. 208–212 (In Russ.). DOI https://doi.org/10.34216/1998-0817-2020-26-3-208-212
- Publish date:
The main provisions of the theory of reflective action of law are considered in the article. The manifestation of law reflexes in modern legal regulation is analysed on the example of land relations. Land, as the basis of life and activity of peoples who live in the territory of the Russian Federation, acts not only as an economic good and a natural resource, but also as the object of a number of property and personal non-property relations connected with them. The institution of public land easement is considered by the authors to be a reflex of law, that is, the restriction of the subjective right of a particular owner of a land plot in the interests of society, the state. The issue of the limitation of the right of land private ownership is raised on the basis of an analysis of legislation and judicial practice. The problem of the limits of the action of public easements simultaneously aimed not only at the normal exercise of all property rights by the land plot owner, but also at preserving the favourable state of the environment, at ensuring the subjective rights of other participants in land legal relations, at the implementation of a single land policy of the state indicated in the context of the development of land legislation of the Russian Federation. The conclusion, that the use of the right reflex construction has a beneficial effect on strengthening legal certainty in the face of imbalances in private and public interests in land law, is made.
land law, land easement, public easement, law reflex, human rights, subjective law, land resources
- Literature list:
Alekseev S.S. Voskhozhdenie k pravu. Poiski i resheniya [Ascent to the right. Searches and solutions]. Moscow, Norma Publ., 2001, 752 p. (In Russ).
Anisimov A.P., Boltanova E.S. Ogranicheniya prava sobstvennosti putyom ustanovleniya publichnyh zemel'nyh servitutov: poisk balansa interesov [Restrictions on the right of ownership by establishing public land easements: the search for a balance of interests]. ZHurnal rossijskogo prava [Journal of Russian Law], 2020, № 4, pp. 141–152. (In Russ). DOI: 10.12737/jrl.2020.048.
Galinovskaya E.A. Zemel'noe pravootnoshenie kak social'no-pravovoe yavlenie [Land relationship as a socio-legal phenomenon]. Moscow, Institut zakonodatel'stva i sravnitel'nogo pravovedeniya pri Pravitel'stve RF, INFRA-M [Institute of Legislation and Comparative Law under the Government of the Russian Federation, INFRA-M], 2015, 272 p. (In Russ).
Durdenevskij V.N. Sub"ektivnoe pravo i ego osnovnoe razdelenie [Subjective law and its main division]. Sbornik Obshchestva istoricheskih, filosofskih i social'nyh nauk pri Permskom universitete [Collection of the Society of Historical, Philosophical and Social Sciences at Perm University.]. Perm', 1918, vol. 1, pp. 66–101. (In Russ).
Elistratov A.I. Ponyatie o publichnom sub"ektivnom prave: «Teoriya sub"ektivnyh publichnyh prav» A.A. Rozhdestvenskogo [The concept of public subjective law: “Theory of subjective public rights” by A.A. Roahdestvenskiy]. Moscow, Snegireva A. Publ., 1913, 21 p. (In Russ).
Zav'yalov A.A. «Publichnye» servituty [“Public” easements]. Imushchestvennye otnosheniya v Rossijskoj Federacii [Property relations in the Russian Federation], 2019, № 9, pp. 92–99. (In Russ).
Kabanova I.E. Narusheniya, dopushchennye organami mestnogo samoupravleniya pri ustanovlenii publichnyh servitutov (po materialam sudebnoj praktiki) [Violations committed by local authorities in establishing public easements (based on judicial practice)]. Vlast' Zakona [The power of the Law], 2018, № 2, pp. 84–95. (In Russ).
Maklakov V.V. Konstitucii zarubezhnyh gosudarstv: Velikobritaniya, Franciya, Germaniya, Italiya, Soedinennye SHtaty Ameriki, Yaponiya, Braziliya [Constitution of foreign countries: Great Britain, France, Germany, Italy, the United States of America, Japan, Brazil]. Moscow, Walters Clover Publ., 2010, 656 p. (In Russ).
Ryzhenkov A.Y. Vvedenie v filosofiyu grazhdanskogo prava [Introduction to the philosophy of civil law]. Moscow, Yurlitfinorm Publ., 2019, 194 p. (In Russ).
Uspenskij L. Ocherki po yuridicheskoj tekhnike [Essays on legal technology]. Tashkent, Sredazkniga Publ., 1927, 213 p. (In Russ).
- Artyom Yu. Mokhov, ORCID https://orcid.org/0000-0003-0438-2467, Lecturer, Department of Constitutional and Administrative Law, Volgograd Institute of Management (branch of the Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education RANEPA under the President of the Russian Federation), Volgograd, Russia. E-mail: email@example.com
- Semyon P. Malyshkin, ORCID https://orcid.org/0000-0001-8541-4242, student of the Faculty of Law, Volgograd Institute of Management (branch of the Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education RANEPA under the President of the Russian Federation), Volgograd, Russia. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org